DSpace 7.0 Testathon begins this week, April 19. What is a testathon? We ask for anyone using DSpace to help us test, report and mend bugs within the latest beta. The Testathon is a community effort to review the program before it is labeled a stable release.
How can you help?
- Follow the Testathon plan which lists a number of things to test.
- Watch this video on how to use the Test plan.
- Watch this video on how to Contribute Additional Test Definitions.
- Review at the DSpace 7.0 documentation for any missing steps or clarify terms and processes.
- Help us get the word out– follow and retweet our Testathon progress and status reports, blog, post to other Open Source groups, list and advocates.
See the Testathon wiki for more information. Additional help is available at the DSpace-TECH Google Group. Thank you!