DuraSpace has a lot to celebrate in 2017. Our community-supported open source technologies continue to contribute to advancing the access and preservation goals of our member organizations and beyond. The DuraSpace hosted services team is onboarding new customers, while at the same time contributing to efforts to offer new technologies that provide full, hosted access to, control of, and protection for your content.
We are proud to introduce our new web site which has been designed to highlight our projects and services while offering our community in-depth information and news of interest to the global scholarly ecosystem that we all share. Take a look:
• Meet our member institutions
• Visit “Who’s Using,” our up-to-date registry of more than 2500 DSpace, Fedora and VIVO users
• Match your requirements with repository or service offerings
• Learn more about our hosted services: DuraCloud, DSpaceDirect, ArchivesDirect, DuraCloud Vault and HykuDirect
• Check out scholarly ecosystem news
• Find a DuraSpace Registered Service Provider to assist you
• Download software at open source project web sites: DSpace, Fedora, and VIVO
We invite you to explore the new DuraSpace.org. Your feedback is welcome.